HOLLY Willoughby is preparing herself for the I’m a Celeb final this Sunday and has been taking a well deserved pamper break in her make-up trailer.
The gorgeous mum-of-three has shared a snap on her Instagram which reveals the beauty products and tools she uses to get TV-ready.
The huge make-up collection is likely to belong to Holly’s make-up artist, Patsy O’Neill, who’s no stranger to sharing her top products on social media.
Patsy has previously revealed a couple of the products she uses on Holly, but Fabulous Online has done some research and tracked down all of her favourites.
Glossier, Hourglass, Delilah and Charlotte Tilbury are all brands that feature heavily, and they don’t come cheap.
From what we can see – there is more than £613 in that image alone.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette – Glambition, Harvey Nichols, £39, buy now
- Stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, £24, buy now
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Cult Beauty, £49, buy now
Charlotte Tilbury is a cult brand that everyone has heard of, if not tried by now.
The Filmstar Bronze & Glow is a staple in most make-up artists’ kit, as it gives a very natural looking contour and highlight to the face.
When used with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, £35 – it is an absolute dream combination for killer cheekbones.
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara, Cult Beauty, £25, buy now
- Ciate Glitter Storm Eyeshadow Palette, £36, buy now
Although it started off as a nail brand – Ciate London is now taking the cosmetics industry by storm.
Its glittery lip sticks and palettes have been a hit with celebrities and their make-up artist, and if the Glitter Storm palette is good enough for Hol, it’s good enough for us.
Featuring four matte shades, two metallic and three glitters – it’s a whole lot more versatile than you would first think, and the glittery toppers are very similar (and slightly cheaper) alternatives to Charlotte Tilbury’s glitter toppers in her eyeshadow quads.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, £32, buy now
- Delilah Colour Blush Compact Powder Blusher in Lullaby, John Lewis, £26, buy now
- Spectrum Brushes Ultimate 30 Piece Set With Pouch, £99.99, buy now
In the back of Holly’s selfie, you can see Spectrum’s iconic blue and purple brushes.
They now have many uniquely coloured and themed brush sets, but their original pink handle and blue brush is still favoured by many make-up pro’s.
You can grab the whole set and be your own MUA for just under a hundred pounds.
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette, Cult Beauty, £56, buy now
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4, Net-a-Porter, £56, buy now
- Garnier Eye Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice, £2.99, buy now
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, £32, buy now
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+, £30, buy now
- Delilah Future Resist SPF20 Foundation, Look Fantastic, £34, buy now
- Glossier Lidstar Duo in Cub and Slip, £25, buy now
- Glossier Generation G, £14, buy now
- Inika Organic Baked Mineral Illuminisor, £33, buy now
If you’ve been loving Holly’s style in the jungle, here’s where you can snap up all of her outfits.
Fans praised her ‘on point’ chic denim dress – and you can grab a high street version for a fraction of the price.