Summer is coming and I am SO READY!! Summer in Boston last year was my favorite, and I cannot wait for adventures outside and beach days so soon!
I wanted to show you guys some of the products I have been loving recently, as well as a few that have been my go-to’s forever!
- Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner– I am all about the self tanner (very pale and don’t tan well AT ALL) and this is the most natural looking tanner I have ever found. It comes with a mit so that you can apply it flawlessly, and it looks like you went to get a spray tan. You can apply it really lightly for a light glow, or do two coats, leave it on over night, and wake up noticeably darker!
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted self tanning lotion– ok, this is my other favorite tanner, and I use it on top of the fake bake sunless for some extra color immediately. I usually shower in the morning then apply the fake bake, let it dry, then apply this tanner. Then, I hang out all day and look a little tanner, and it develops throughout the day as well!
- My favorite summer polishes- I have been obsessed with this amazing medium pink from essie (Cascade Cool), and this white with a tiny hint of pink from OPI infinite shine collection(Beyond the Pale Pink)! Both colors are so creamy and beautiful! I keep re-painting my nails with both of these over and over! -Also: if you watch my stories on instagram, I recently bought a new color from OPI as well: Getting nadi on my honeymoon, and I am obsessed! Its the perfect bright light pink that is opaque enough to use just two coats!
- Yeouth Hyaluronic Acid Plus– so, I wasn’t totally sure what to think of this at first because I am not a fancy skincare products person. I tend to buy skincare and makeup from walmart, and I keep it pretty low-maintenance. But WOW this stuff works! If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or pores that you want to look smaller, this is your product. I felt really skeptical at first because I felt like creams that diminish wrinkles had to be a placebo effect that people would pay a lot of money for, but I had one pretty deep wrinkle across my forehead, and it has definitely gotten much less noticeable with just a few uses! You can use code SOCIAL20 for 20% off your first order at Yeouth.com if you would like to try for yourself!
- Moroccan Magic Lip Balm (especially vanilla almond flavor) – Moroccan Magic lip balm is actually the most smooth and wonderful feeling lip balm on my lips, and I love the vanilla almond flavor. I think it must be the moroccan oil in it, because I know that is so good for your hair and skin! It feels so nice to put this on!
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara + L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara -My FAVORITE mascara combo- guys layer these two mascaras- you will not regret it! When I want my lashes to look really big and full, I start by curling my lashes, then I use my L’Oreal voluminous mascara in the color carbon black for volume, let dry, then I curl my eyelashes again and apply L’oreal telescopic on top. This mascara makes your lashes soo long and pretty! Both are just drugstore mascaras too so you don’t have to break the bank!
- Maybelline FIT ME shine-free + balance foundation stick– This has been my favorite foundation for so long. I have a bottle of a really fancy foundation that I don’t even use often because this stick works so well. I just apply the stick right to my skin on areas that look a little red or shiny, and blend with my fingers. It works SO well. I have shown so many of my friends these sticks and everyone loves them. Color 120 is the color that fits me the best, for reference.
So those are my favorites for summer beauty! Thank you so much for reading, and let me know what your favorite products are so I can give them a try!
Thank you to Yeouth for sponsoring this post!