- Internationally recognised certified organic beauty brands
- A chance to connect your passion for organic products with your sales leadership expertise
- Work with a growing mission/purpose-led organisation
Ceres Organics believe in promoting sustainability of the earth and the people on it. As a company we strive to make organic, biodynamic and GE-free products available to everyone. We do this by sourcing only quality products that are sustainably
produced by organic or biodynamic methods, thereby creating a distribution chain that is both ecologically and socially responsible. We are the first New Zealand company to hold EcoSocial and organic fair trade certifications. We endeavour
to operate in a conscientious way, believing that each person who works with us has specific and unique abilities to help the company grow.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Health & Beauty Sales Manager to lead our Ceres Organics Beauty sales division based in Auckland but looking after the Lower North Island territory. Reporting to our CEO you’ll be joining a fantastic
high energy team passionate about natural and organic health & beauty products. With exceptional international natural and organic brands like Dr Hauschka, ACURE, Giovanni and Tints of Nature hair colour system, we are the leading supplier
of organic health & beauty products in New Zealand.
In this role you will be responsible for
- growing the health & beauty category nationally by forming and maintaining strategic relationships with our key head office customers & retailers
- developing and implementing competitive strategies to take to market
- continuing the strong growth performance to date
- focusing on business development opportunities, particularly within the pharmacy channel
- effective and strategic account management through achievement of sales targets
- managing a small team of Territory Managers nationally and overseeing their performance and capability
- training and educating retailers, customers and counter managers
- outstanding expertise and product knowledge of our range
To be considered for the role you will ideally have previous experience in a similar Sales Management position – ideally within the health & beauty industry with exposure to the department store environment. You will be a self-starter that
enjoys setting targets for yourself and the team and enjoy the challenge of achieving them. You will be someone that is organised and approaches everything with energy and drive. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills,
take pride in your presentation. Most importantly you will be highly passionate about organic and natural products.
In return you’ll work for a socially responsible growing company that puts planet and people first. We have strong company values that drive decision making and bring the company closer together as a result. If you want to come to work and feel
good that you are making a difference to people’s lives through healthy natural living then get in touch today.