Are you in the process of replacing your conventional beauty products with all-natural, perhaps homemade, products? This DIY Face Primer uses three simple ingredients to give you a non-toxic, beautifully scented beauty product that you can easily make yourself and feel good about!
DIY Face Primer
2 tablespoons rose water
1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
2 drops lavender essential oil
- In a small liquid measuring cup, whisk together all ingredients.
- Use a funnel to transfer to a small glass spray bottle.
- To use, spritz over clean, moisturized face and allow to dry completely.
- Go au naturel, top with a dusting of arrowroot, or finish with your regular makeup routine.
- Rose Water has been around for centuries as a natural beauty product. Not only is it soothing, it has anti-oxidants and vitamins that nourish the skin and also help with anti-aging. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe redness or irritation.
- Vegetable Glycerin is widely used in beauty products as it is moisturizing and also helps combat acne.
- Lavender Essential Oil is calming, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory making it a great choice for any skincare routine. Plus it smells amazing!