It’s Sunday and you’re facing yet another dreaded workweek. When the anxiety of going back to the office is still plaguing you, it’s time for a #selfcareSunday, a full day of nothing but rest, relaxation, and treating yourself. Scroll down for the best self-care beauty products to get you ready for the week ahead.
1. HanZá Bath Bombs ($18): Nothing says self-care like a hot, relaxing bath. Get ready for an even better experience when you add this fizzy bath bomb for its soothing scent, color, and moisturizing oils. Oh, and did we mention bubbles?
2. Zyllion Shiatsu Pillow Massager ($40): Lay your head, neck, or shoulders on this bad boy, and you’ll wonder how you ever got through life without it. Heat and deep-kneading massage nodes work to release all of your tension so you can face Monday pain-free.
3. Dermal Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet, Set of 16 ($9): This easy and affordable way to stay sane and treat your skin is to use a sheet mask about once a week (more or less, depending on your skin type).
4. Matcha Obsessed Matcha Green Tea Clay Mask ($19): We already know matcha is delicious and good for the body, but it can also be beneficial for your skin. For those of us who are obsessed with the green tea powder, this clay mask uses ceremonial grade organic matcha tea to reduce inflammation and pack your skin with powerful antioxidants.
5. OKACHI GLIYA Portable Nano Facial Steamer ($60): Now you don’t have to go to the spa for a much-needed steam treatment. Prep your skin and open up those pores with this easy-to-use device that works just like the one at your facialist.
6. YOULANDA Portable Fragrance Essential Oil Diffuser ($20): Aromatherapy can have many benefits, from reducing pain to relieving stress. If you want to be able to smell your worries away, keep this little diffuser handy. It uses sponge pads that you soak with essential oils for a calming night in.
7. Pure Body Natural Essential Oils Set ($12): Of course, every aromatherapy buff needs an arsenal of scents, including lavender for going to sleep, orange and peppermint for rejuvenation, eucalyptus to relax, and so on.
8. Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover Medium Dotted Journal ($20): While you’re packing on that face mask or massaging your feet, take some moments to write down your thoughts, make lists, or even do some creative writing in this handy journal.
9. Eye Pillow Vacation Lavender Eye Pillow ($15): Rest those weary eyes and get a dose of aromatherapy with this silky lavender-scented eye pillow. You’ll be slipping off to dreamland before you know it.
10. LA PURE 24K Gold Eye Treatment Mask ($20): Not feeling quite so bright-eyed these days? These gold jelly masks brighten and depuff.
11. Chesapeake Bay Candle ($15): Light a candle to set the mood for a soothing bath or reading a good book. Plus, this one has a fresh water lily fragrance that will make your whole house smell inviting.
12. NatureLab TOKYO Perfect Haircare Repair Masque ($16): Liven up your locks by giving them some much-needed TLC. This bamboo- and keratin-fortified mask will leave your hair smoother and stronger, even if it has been color treated.
13. Pinkiou Soften Silicon Gloves and Socks ($14): These cozy socks do a lot more than keep your feet warm. After a few hours of wear, your skin will feel like it it has been soaking in moisturizer for ages. They also come with matching gloves for rough, tired hands.
14. Sunny Present Stress Less Cards ($13): If you need to check in with yourself, use these easy and stress-relieving activity cards to ward off anxiety and boost your mood.
Do you have any recommendations for self-care products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.